It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:54 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Be the creator of Disney or Peugeot's new marketing campaign
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:32 pm 

Hi copywriters,

I've been looking around these boards for a while, and I've seen that you guys have quite a lot of creativity to work with. :) I know about a website where you can really put that creativity to good use

The website is called BootB dot com, have a look!

BootB is a website that sheds an entirely new light on marketing products. Previously, and traditionally, large marketing companies would create the campaigns used by large corporations. What BootB does, is let 'the people' (anyone!) create these campaigns for, in example, Peugeot, Disney and Lego! All you have to do is sign up as a creator, and give your idea about how to promote one of their products, and you could walk away with the brief, including its budget and the credit!

Of course, working for a company this large is very lucrative, and it only takes 10 minutes of your time! Truly anyone can register, age, nationality and language do not matter! The website supports the worlds 12 foremost languages, and submitting your thoughts can be done in any language you like!

If you have any further questions about BootB, please feel free to ask me

Regards,

Mark

I am a BootB official. Verify this posting at validate dot webrepassociates dot com and enter code: dfvp5tusy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]