Simply better copywriting, whatever your flavor. That’s because I only do what I’m really good at.
- Website Copywriting - Quality web copy is the difference between a window-shopper and a buyer.
- SEO Copywriting - SEO copywriting that appeals to both visitors and search engines.
- Brochure Copywriting - Engage your audience, discuss your product or service, convey your credibility and authority, and compel the reader to act.
- Case Studies - Case studies are one of the best ways to illustrate your capability.
- Direct Mail (DM) Copywriting – To get someone to read your DM, you have to do something pretty special. But the payoff's worth it...
- Ad Concept & Copy - Your ad has only a few seconds to engage the customer. Make it resonate.
Whatever copywriting I do for you, you can be sure of one thing: it’ll be top-notch. Check out my copywriting portfolio to see some of my past work.
No, I haven't taken up design in my spare time! My friend and business partner, Ian Butler, does all the design. I've been working with Ian forever - he was my second client when I started Divine Write, and he's been designing since 1989. Ian grew up and trained in London, emigrated to Australia in 1994 to become creative director for a large Sydney agency, then started a successful digital agency of his own (which is now linked to the STW / Ogilvy Group).
Why am I now offering design? Because Ian and I collaborate on so many projects, it just seemed silly not to offer it. And I've found over the years that when I work closely with Ian on a site, everything ends up better. I can see my copy in place immediately, and I know exactly what needs to be changed. Ian's found the same thing. When he knows exactly what the copy's going to say, he has a much better idea of what the design needs to do to support it. Plus, by doing copy and design together, we can team up on calls to action, navigation, page structure and usability. Which makes sense, when you think about it. Those things are part visual, part words.
That all sounds pretty complicated, but in practice it works very simply. We discuss, then I go away and prepare a wireframe. Ian critiques it, and when it's finalised, Ian designs the site while I write the copy. Then we put it all together and tweak until we know it'll be effective. Only then do we deliver to you, the client.
Our design services...
- Website design - It's not just a case of designing a pretty website. Ian can do that with his hands tied behind his back! We work together as a team to choose the best combination of button position, colours, headlines, menus, mastheads, imagery, and so on. Together, we make people click, buy and interact, giving you more bang for buck.
- iPhone / iPad design - As iPhones and iPads become more popular we're getting more and more iOS design work.
- Print design - Whether it's a logo, brochure, business cards or the side of a bus, we can handle it all.
Check out our design portfolio to see samples of all of the above.
Web development services
Wollongong boy, Josh Russell, builds our websites. He's fast, dependable and really, really good. He has a Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering), and a Certificate IV in Graphic Design. I've been working with him for almost as long as I've been working with Ian (my designer).
What I particularly like about Josh is that he Ďgets ití. Itís not all bits and bytes to him; he understands the importance of content, and he knows that all the bells and whistles in the world mean nothing, if the site doesnít convert. He keeps his thinking cap on, and codes for all browsers, and all use-case scenarios, so your site serves you best in the long term.
Just as importantly, we work well as a team. If a problem arises, we can fix it immediately. If itís a bug, Josh fixes it on the spot. If itís a design issue, Ian fixes it. And if itís a wording or usability issue, I fix it. Either way, you donít have to wait around for independent providers to come to the party.
Web development services...
- Objective-C (iPhone)
- Expression Engine
Other writing & SEO services
Before I started Divine Write, I was a senior technical writer in the software industry. I’m also the author of SEO Secrets, so I know a thing or two about Search Engine Optimization, outside of just the copy.
- Copywriting Training
- SEO Training
- Technical Writing – manuals, online help, training materials
If youíd like some world class copywriting, web design or web development, give me a call on 041 33 88 991 or email me.
…extremely organized, dedicated and dependable …"
Toyota & Hothouse
…very thorough and comprehensive… extremely impressed."
By the end of the day's training, I felt the whole mystery clouding SEO had been lifted."
…very responsive, thoughtful and professional…"
…the words are excellent… the easiest copywriter I have ever dealt with!"
…a fresh approach that speaks to the intended audiences and follows the brief."
…professionalism and talent… met and exceeded the very high expectations…"
…writing style has brought clarity to some difficult technical concepts."
…I was hoping for a 4% conversion - your copy got me 44%!"
Hotel Online Marketing
I found Glenn's copywriting training course very valuable."
The best copywriter I've ever worked with!"
…distil our position and benefits quickly and efficiently"