Get ready for a rant. (And comment if you think I’m wrong. Or right.) A good client asked me to write some web copy to promote his SEO service. Fine. No problems. I’ve done that many times. So I asked for some details: ME: “I need more information about your SEO service. At the moment, [...]
You are here: Blog
- The new-look Gmail debacle. An un-usability case study
- What’s a copy deck? And how important is it for a copywriter?
- Is your content marketer really a mechanic?
- ANOTHER flawed long versus short copy argument
- If you’re learning to be a writer, give up now!
- Internet General
- Script Writing
- Social Media
- Technical Writing